Japan has opened its doors to foreign students from around the globe to apply at any Japanese University and study under the Japanese Government Scholarship program in 2019
The scholar is open to research, undergraduate, specialized training college and teacher training college.
- Research students (Master’s, Doctoral, or Professional Graduate Course)
- Undergraduate students
- Training Courses
Fields of study for research students (Master’s, Doctoral or Professional Graduate Course):
Applicants should apply for the field of study they majored in at university or its related field. The fields of study must be the courses that applicants will be able to study and research at Japanese universities.
Fields of study for undergraduate students:
- Social Sciences and Humanities
- Literature, History, Japanese language, others.
- Economics, Business Administration.
- Natural Sciences, Science (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry), Electric and Electronic Studies (Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Information Engineering), Mechanical Studies (Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture), Civil Engineering and Architecture (Civil Engineering, Architecture, Environmental Engineering), Chemical Studies (Applied Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Textile Engineering), other fields (Metallurgical Engineering, Mining Engineering, Maritime Engineering, Biotechnology).
- Agricultural studies (Agriculture, Agricultural Chemistry, Agricultural Engineering, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, Forestry, Food Science, Fisheries), Hygienic studies (Pharmacy, Hygienics, Nursing), and Science (Biology) and Natural Sciences
- Medicine and Dentistry.
Specialised training course:
- Personal Care and Nutrition
- Education and Welfare
- Fashion and Home Economics
- Culture and General Education
Teacher training course:
Teacher Training course is offered to teachers who wish to conduct research on school education.
What does the scholarship cover?
- Round-trip airfare
- Tuition fees
- Monthly allowance
Application closing date:
8 June 2018
For more information on the scholarships and how to apply click here