The Mohamed Farid Khamis Foundation for the Development of the Society is offering one hundred fully funded scholarships to African students to study at the British University in Egypt.
The scholarship is for a degree level and a bachelor’s degree.
The scholarship provides support for a wide variety of fields of study.
The fields of study and the required subjects are listed on the call for applications.
* Note: Check the requirements of the relevant professional body in South Africa before considering a degree in any field that requires professional registration.
Upon satisfactorily meeting scientific requirements for university admission, scholarship applications must be submitted as soon as possible. The deadline for submission of application documents is 30 July 2019.
Who can apply?
• Be an African
• Must have obtained a high school certificate in the same year of applying or two years before as a maximum period of validity
• High school certificate must be eligible for acceptance in the public university of your country
• Must have valid academic IELTS exam with a minimum score of 6.0, not taken before January 2018
• The relevant attaché must confirm that the applicant has fulfilled entry requirements of the faculty of interest and is eligible for acceptance into the same faculty in African public university
For more information visit http://www.internationalscholarships.dhet.gov.za/EGYPTBritishUniversityinEgypt.html