The TIPP which was introduced in 2000 as a frame work in providing postgraduate scholarships for developing partners offers opportunities for Thailand and its partners to exchange their experiences and best practices that would contribute to long term and sustainable development for all.
In sharing their best practices and experiences with the world, Thailand is offering postgraduate scholarships in the following fields:
- MSC in Social, Economic and Administrative Pharmacy
- MSC in Public Health
- MA in Social Development
- MSC in Sustainable Energy Management
- Sufficiency Economy Philosophy
- Food Security
Type of Qualification/ degree level
- Master’s Degree
Application closing dates are as follows:
- 06 April 2018
- 26 April 2018
- 04 May 2018
- 08 June 2018
Who can apply?
- Candidates must be resident citizens of South Africa.
- Candidates should be an officer or agent (preferably from government agencies) currently working in the area related to the course provided.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and/or professional experience related field or related graduate degree.
- Candidates must have good command of English.
- It is recommended that the candidates be less than 50 years of age.
- Candidates must be in good health both physically and mentally to complete the course. Pregnancy is regarded a disqualifying condition for participation in the course.
- TICA reserves the right to revoke scholarship offered to participants who are pregnant during the period of study or violate rules and regulations
The scholarship covers:
- Tuition fees and course-related costs
- Living allowances
- Return economy class airfare
- Settlement allowance
- Book allowance
- Thesis allowance
- Airport meeting service
How to Apply:
Interested individuals should complete the DHET Application form and the Thailand International Postgraduates programme form. Attach the following documents to your application:
- Transcripts of highest education.
- Copy of ID.
- Recommendation letters.
- A medical certificate will be required from nominated candidates.
All application forms and supporting documents must be emailed to Internationalscholarships@dhet.gov.za
For more information please click here