Owning a car is a major step towards independence and freedom for a first-time car buyer.
Purchasing your first car is an experience you’ll always remember. However, there are those major financial commitments and complex financial terms to deal with that can be very intimidating.
Peugeot Financial Services has the answer to Graduates taking the first step towards getting behind the wheel of their first car.
Peugeot has designed a unique and affordable Graduate Finance programme, in conjunction with WesBank which will help graduates get mobile with the least amount of hassle.
- Benefits of Peugeot’s Graduate Finance programme include:
- Not having to have any credit history.
- Preferential interest rates
- A range of Peugeot vehicles to choose from and to top it all
- A R5000 Fuel card
“Affordability is not just about how much money you can afford to spend on a car but rather about how much you can afford on a monthly repayment” says Francisco Gaie MD of Peugeot Citroën South Africa.
“Our Graduate Finance package makes it easier for recent graduates to apply for finance”. “No credit history is required! More focus will be placed on the affordability factor to enable you to go from graduate to great”! he said.
- The qualifying criteria needed to apply for Graduate Finance is:
- To have a university degree or 3-year diploma
- To have graduated within three years of your application
- Be under the age of 31 years at the time of initial application, (proof of identity required)
- Be in full time employment or have a signed offer of employment
- Hold a valid driver’s licence
- Be a South African citizen or permanent resident
A personalised, convenient and real-time online application process makes that dream car come true within minutes and to top it all we will bring the car of your choice to you to test drive during office hours through our “We Come To You Service”.
Once your monthly instalment qualification through WesBank has established what you’re able to afford each month, you can choose any car in the PEUGEOT range that is within your budget.
The PEUGEOT range starts from R224 900 on a 208, R284 900 on a 2008 SUV and R414 900 on 3008SUV.
- Additional proof of eligibility may be requested
- The vehicle must be registered and financed in the name of the applicant
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or promotions
- Peugeot Financial Services reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Graduate Finance offer at any time without notice
- Preferential interest rate will be determined by the risk profile of the applicant
Start your journey now. Owning your first car is just a click away!
Connect with Peugeot SA